Baby just say Yes Oh oh oh oh oh oh. Losing him was blue like Ive never known.


And lyrics throughout the music video.

. We could leave the Christmas lights up til January And this is our place we make the rules And theres a dazzling haze a mysterious way about you dear Have I known you. Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met. Official music video by Taylor Swift performing Lover off her new album Lover StreamDownload the album here.

I love you and thats all I really know. Httpsspotifi2Xk6BIVTaylor Swift - Lover LyricsTaylor Swift - Lover out now. Go pick out a white dress.

Swift announced the album and its August 23rd release date officially on June 13th during an Instagram livestream. Missing him was dark grey all alone. Taylor Swift - Lover LyricsTaylor Swift - Lover out now.

This Love Lyrics. Youre my my my my lover Bridge Ladies and gentlemen will you please stand. Lover Remix Lyrics.

We could leave the Christmas lights up til January And this is our place we make the rules And theres a dazzling haze a mysterious way about you dear. Lover Ladies and gentlemen will you please stand. Clear blue water High tide came and brought you in And I could go on and on on and on and I will Skies grew darker Currents swept you out again And you were just gone.

With every guitar string scar on my hand I take this magnetic force of a man to be my Lover My hearts been borrowed and yours has been blue Alls well that ends well to end up with you Swear to be over-dramatic and true to my Lover And youll save all your dirtiest jokes for me. With every guitar string scar on my hand I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover My hearts been borrowed and yours has been blue Alls well that ends well to end up with you Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover And youll save all your dirtiest jokes for me And at every table Ill save you a seat lover Can I go where you go. I talked to your dad.

Its a love story. With every guitar string scar on my hand I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover My hearts been borrowed and yours has been blue Alls well that ends well to end up with you Swear to. Cause we were both young when I first saw you.

It was released on August 16 2019 via Republic Records as the third single preceding the albumInspired by moving-in with her partner Swift puts a spin on marriage vows in Lover and delivers intimate lyrics exhibiting romantic devotion. Lover is a song written and recorded by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift taken from her seventh studio album of the same name 2019. Taylor Swift Lyrics You May Also Like Justin Bieber - Boyfriend If I was your boyfriend Id never let you go I can take you places you aint never been before Baby take a chance or youll never ever know I got money in my hands that Id really like to blow Swag.

Follow our Spotify playlists. Heres a list of 13 lyricsquotes about love from Taylor Swifts albums. Youre my my my my lover Bridge Ladies and gentlemen will you please stand.

With every guitar string scar on my hand I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover Look in my eyes they will tell you the truth The girl in my story has always been you Id go down with the Titanic its true for you lover And youll save all your dirtiest jokes for me And at every table Ill save you a seat lover save you a seat Can I go where you go. Lover Taylor Swift. With every guitar string scar on my hand I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover My hearts been borrowed and yours has been blue Alls well that ends well to end up with you Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover.

close